The Spectra is a longrange locator that allows you to scan a large area at once for the presence of diamonds, gold, silver or any other type of metal. You pre-set on the digital electronics unit the size of your area (adjustable from 300 to 1700 meters) and your select the type of material you want to detect. (Here you have the choice of gold, diamonds, silver, copper, bronze, iron, lead, aluminum, water and cavities). Your electronics unit is placed in the soil and will make a scan of the area. You then hold the supplied antennas in your hands and check to see if they give off a vibration signal (vibration). If this is the case then an object has been detected. You will follow the vibration signal and the antennas will intersect at the point where the object is located.
This product is great for quickly finding the exact location of large objects and treasures that may be hidden in a very large area. without having to walk the entire field with your metal detector or soil scanner. This product is less to not suitable for detecting very small objects, such as a single coin, as the signal strength at very large area scans gets progressively smaller.
The Spectra long-range locator is 1 of the few detectors that can detect diamonds. In the material type menu you can choose diamond detection. Besides diamonds the Spectra will also detect other semi-precision stones.
Optional available and highly recommended in combination with the Spectra is the Eliminator E-120. This product allows you to determine the object size before digging up the object and can exclude soil minerals (which could potentially cause false signals on your Spectra).
The depth range of the Spectra is up to 7 meters (depending on the object size) and the scan field area (range) is adjustable from 300 to 1700 meters. The Spectra does not have depth readout. If this is extremely important to you, you may consider purchasing a 3D soil scanner for this purpose..
- 6 bit processor 40 MIPS speed - 160 Mhz clone32 bit DDS synthesizer chip for output waveforms
- Digital frequency synthesis x 20 PLL, automatic frequency stabilizer 0.1 Hz
- Programs for gold, silver, copper, bronze, lead, iron, aluminum, diamond, water, cavity and a free program
- Manual frequency selection with an interval at 1Hz
- Dot Matrix L.C.D. 64 x 128 pixel resolution and 8 levels of display illumination
- 80 MA battery consumption with full use of display illumination. Battery indicator on display
- APO = Automatic power-on device for conductive soil .
- DGB = Digital soil balance to cancel disturbance and soil minerals
- Soil mineralization scale 00 - 99
- SPECTRA track = Variable wave shapes depending on soil type
- SPECTRA graph = Real-time wave shapes in animation
- Screen prompts tell you when the energy field is strong enough to scan
- BNC ground probe and base device in 1, very compact design, no cables
- The device rotates 360 degrees for easy viewing on your screen
- Sound indication
- WCC = signal receiver with object weight check control, power amplifier and Lrods.
- The receiving antennas do not experience problems due to oxidants of human skin (PH).
- Range up to 1600 meters, draft 7 meters.