This Big Mouth aluminium wading shovel 2-piece
As the name suggests, has a big mouth and thus a large opening of the basket, which allows more sand to be scooped up at once. This makes blind locating underwater a little easier. In addition, this version of the wading shovel is 2-piece and can be unscrewed to fit in any trunk.
The front and top are provided with 8 mm holes and at the back of the basket small holes of 4 mm, so that a small earring remains in the basket during the shaking out of the sand.
It is made entirely of Aluminum and is therefore a lightweight wading shovel. This wading shovel is specially designed for detection in the water and on the beach.
- Total length: approx. 141.5 cm
- Total length of handle: 119 cm
- Length of upper handle: 72 cm
- Holder: approx. 30 cm long and 15 cm in diameter
- Diameter of the large holes: 8 mm
- Diameter of the small holes: 4 mm
- Material: aluminum
- Weight: 1550 g