Kapaan EVA thermo lightweight boots up to -30 degrees!
The extremely lightweight EVA thermo boots from Kapaan specially designed for metal detector hobbyists and magnet fishermen!
Never before have boots been as light as these Kapaan EVA boots! They feature a warm thermo felt inner lining which protects against cold feet in temperatures as low as -30° celcius. Ideal for autumn and cold winter. The inner lining is in a sock form which is easily removable and washable. When worn without the inner lining, the boots are also ideal for summer and spring.
EVA is ethylene vinyl acetate. This material has excellent cushioning, is shock resistant, provides thermal insulation is waterproof and moisture resistant.
With these boots, you can go out all day with your metal detector, regardless of the weather and season. You will not get heavy or tired feet because the boots offer high comfort and are so light that you hardly feel them! These boots are also ideal for magnet fishermen, the material is waterproof and moisture resistant.
The soles of the boots are non-slip and easy to clean, the heel is made of reinforced material for better stability. The Kapaan EVA thermal boots are designed for intensive and professional use.
The inner liner socks can be easily washed on a hand wash cycle in the washing machine or by hand and they will be fresh again for the next search day!
- Material EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate)
- Lightweight, only 950g per set!
- Extremely durable,waterproof and moisture-resistant.
- Protects against cold down to temperatures of -30° .
- Warm removable thermo felt inner lining in a sock shape
- The inner lining can be washed by hand or with a hand wash program at up to 40°
- Suitable for magnet fishing and the metal detecting hobby
- Ideal for autumn and winter .
- Very good comfort
- Anti-slip sole
- Strengthened heel for more stability
- Available in sizes 36 to 50