Quest has developed a backpack which you can use daily as a compact backpack for your laptop, lunch box etc. But you can roll out the opening at the top so you can even transport a metal detector in it.
Practical and comfortable
This backpack is very practical and comfortable and features a spacious main compartment divided into 2 compartments. On the inside there are another partition allowing you to divide the compartment, 4 small inside pockets and a cable with 3.5 mm plug and a cable with a USB plug. The connectors for these cables are on the outside so that you can, for example, connect the cable inside the bag to your phone and connect headphones with a 3.5 mm to the connector outside on the bag and thus hear music while your phone is safely stored.
On the front is a small pocket and on the right side of the bag is a pocket where you can carry a water bottle, among other things. When you carry a lot of stuff, the straps on the front and side keep the bag compact. Adjust the padded shoulder straps to your desired length and you're ready to head out the door in comfort!
- Main zippered compartment divided into 2 compartments with 4 small pockets inside.
- Additional access to the large zippered compartment on the left side with small pockets for very special finds.
- Small front zippered pocket .
- Storage pocket for drinking bottle on the right side
- Comfortable back panel
- Adjustable shoulder straps with an attachment eyelet on each side
- Compression straps in front and on the sides
- Breast strap
- Outer dimensions:78.5 (54 rolled in) x 37 x 15.5 cm
- USB and a 3.5mm jack on the outside.
- USB and 3.5mm cable on the inside
- Includes waterproof rain cover